Transforming the Customer and Agent Experience with Artificial Intelligent Contact Center Integration
I recently delivered a session at Cisco LIVE Barcelona end of January that offered a view of the new Cisco architecture underlying the integration of Contact Centers with artificial intelligence (AI). The talk included Collaboration and AI vendors, the details of the strategic partnership with Google Cloud’s Contact Center AI (CCAI), some practical examples and live demos of AI and Cisco Contact Center solutions and their immediate positive business impacts, such as improved customer experience and reduced costs.
There was a particular focus on the Go To Market aspects and the role of Cisco Contact Center partners.
- Innovation and trends in Contact Centers market
- Open architecture for modern Contact Center
- Two live demos of Google AI integration in Cisco Contact Centers
- Cisco CC Artificial Intelligence
- Agent Assistance services
- Virtual Agent services
- GoToMarket Evolution
Watch the full session:
Source: blogs.cisco.com Credit@ Massimiliano Caranzano