Managed IT Services & Support
Our Managed IT Services guarantees a 99.99% uptime.
Managed Services: Your business sells services that depend on applications made possible by your technology infrastructure; therefore, the stability of your network and the applications that run on it is crucial to your business. This is all the more reason you should let experts manage it for you.
Our Managed IT Services engineers are trained on the latest technology threats, repairs and vulnerabilities. We have the knowledge and expertise to proactively monitor and manage your network and technology assists to ensure maximum up-time so you can operate your business efficiently. With our Managed IT Services, we find potential issues and resolve them before they become a problem, ensuring that your business keeps running.
Our Managed Services portfolio includes:
- Managed Network Services (Routers, switches, servers, etc)
- Managed Security Services (Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Malware, Antivirus, Web-filtering, email filtering, periodic penetration tests, and much more)
- Managed Data Center Services (Manage uptime of physical and virtual data center services, devices and locations)
- Managed Collaboration Services (Call Manager, PBXs, Contact Centers, Cisco Spark, etc)
- Equipment Maintenance (Equipment contract renewals, replacement services, etc)
- Disaster Recovery Services
These Managed Services are contracts on a specific technology area, equipment or services where VeeMost manages, monitors and maintains all items covered under the contract. We will interface with other vendors and be the simple point of contact, simplifying things for you. We leverage and utilize our relationships with top vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, VMWare, Dell, Microsoft and more to resolve any software bugs as appropriate.
Get the assurance you need, concentrate on your core business, and allow us to guarantee the upkeep and protection of your technology investment.
We service all of the east coast regions such as New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Virginia, Washington D.C, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan.