Tech Blog and Case Studies
A major metropolitan airport engaged in the construction of new airport wings and terminals decided to assess its technology infrastructure to ensure that it had enough capacity, scalebility, resiliency and the ability to handle upcoming growth.
VeeMost, working as a subcontractor of a major IT firm in the state, was brought in to perform a comprehensive network infrastructure assessment with energy-savings, security and scalability as paramount objectives.
After spending several weeks interviewing and gathering vital information using special tools and strategies, VeeMost was able to provide valuable insight for the overall network design, its capacity, security and network issues that were both imminent and non-threatening. We assessed the technology aspects of their business continuity plan to ensure that the effect of a disaster would be minimized, if not eliminated.
- The city’s aviation IT department sought the help of an outside consulting service to get this project done in a timely fashion as they were unable to take on the project at the time because of their busy schedule.
- The project resulted in a clear and concise plan of what needed to be done and how to phase the projects appropriately while planning for future growth.
- They avoided the disaster that could have occurred from expanding rapidly without ensuring the foundation network was solid.
- They had a clear understanding of how they could expand their services, provide internet access securely, and connect vendors to their respective home offices or the internet by using their in-house maintained MPLS cloud.
- Our comprehensive report was used as a basis to solicit funds needed to make the necessary improvements recommended.
Tags:- veemost it services, technology infrastructure, cisco network design, cisco unified computing system, veemost systems, veemost technologies, application development, veemost network, it consulting